bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing

role playing games and other fun stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There are no more Hero's

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

There are no more Hero's Empty
PostSubject: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:34 am

Twelve years ago, in a time of great peril and despair, the lives we knew flashed before our very eyes. The world, timeless like the great mountains it held was forever changed. Thrown into chaos by the lies of men and many, everything within our reaches grew further and further away. The clouds darkened as the skies took up new colors from the empty void that crushed the hopes of many.

The year was 1999, the modern world has grown stronger from suffering through the ordeals of great crisis. Heroes from across the globe had once again clashed with forces so strong that they shook the very earth beneath their feet. Cities were toppled and innocents died for the name of peace. The world we knew was scorched in a hellfire created by false ideals and injustice. The war, which had plagued the lives of many, ended the hopes of people ever calling upon their heroes one last time.

It had ignited the hate for those with special talents.

Nations upon nations protested against villains and heroes alike. Those with power found no refugee in the lives they had once saved. Armies of the world united under one flag, forming a new world nation within the crisis created by the few who fought. Friends were found in unlikely places, people saw strength in their combined numbers. Pro-Human activist took to the streets, senators gained support for lashing out against those who were against gods creation.

Heroes were attacked, villains joined the masses.

The tides have turned.

With nothing else left to save, where are you in the turmoil?

Character Sheet:

Public Name:
Private Name:
Hero/villian:
Appearance:
Powers (I will allow repeats of powers, but if it gets past 3 or 4 with the same power there will be no more usage of that power):
Bio/History:

heres mine:

Public Name: Angel Jacobs

Private Name: Kallat

Hero/villian: Hero

Appearance:

Normal: There are no more Hero's 6e7d42

Hero: There are no more Hero's F2ca96

Powers (I will allow repeats of powers, but if it gets past 3 or 4 with the same power there will be no more usage of that power): summoning and puppetry.

Bio/History: Grew up traveling with his parents. he did puppet shows for money after his parents died but he always enjoyed playing with his puppets.

Characters:
Angel123-Angel/kallak
P-Girl-Xander/Xin
Terriordx32-Jezzebelle/Solok

Last edited by angel123 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Public Name: Xander
Private Name: Xin
Hero/villian: Neutral (That's possible, right?)
Appearance: There are no more Hero's Xin (He has a holographic disguise as a human, but he doesn't really likes to use it.)
Powers (I will allow repeats of powers, but if it gets past 3 or 4 with the same power there will be no more usage of that power): Xin has the trademark advanced physique of an Unadarian, he also controls the 'Metal Yell', in which he uses Orange shockwaves, created by screaming.
Bio/History: Xin is a journalist, hailing from the heavily industrialised planet of Unadar. If there's a story, he'll uncover it. He travels a lot, and made many friends, but also enemies, who thinks he's to much in their business. At the moment he's exploring a recently discovered inhabited planet called 'Earth', seeing if there's any interesting stories to find.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:29 am

i suppose you can be neutral we just need 1 or 2 more than we can start
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:11 am

Public Name: Nuvell
Private Name: Nuvell
Hero/villian: hero
Appearance: he has brown hair, brown eyes and is medium build
Powers: fire and water
Bio/History: he has been travelling around after being chased away from elementus due to having conflicting powers

Can I join?
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:49 am

of course you can join i will be putting together the first post and then we can start.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:02 am

Coolies.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:51 am

((The hero's start out living as normal lives as possible.))

Angel Jacobs Came home from work, a long days work that strained his ego along with his wifes temper. he asks "honey, whats for dinner?"
"i dont know yet!" yelled jessica from the kitchen "im looking now!"

Meanwhile...
Far FAr away all the villians of the world united at a meeting hall they stole from the citizens of that city. "FREEZE!!" Came from the voice of a policemen, at the door, pointing his gun at them. "did you think you could steal a whole building and get away with--" as he was speaking he began to age in a way that could only be caused by one person.
"Jacob Herring" a voice of one of the villians said. "i thought you were dead!"
"i am not dead" jacob replyed "As you can see of course"
"So why did you call us all here to-" a woman asked
Jacob then replyed cutting her off "i called you all to this pathetic dump of a town to begin the plans for the distruction of the entire world!"

Later that day one of the 'villians' called to the station and told them what he heard "they are planning to take control of the world by-" the man said before getting caught by jacob himself and killed on the spot.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:57 am

((Alright, let's do this.))

"You can't do this!" A young man with a shag of brown hair yelled, as two bulky man in suits dragged him out of a large building, before roughly throwing him out on the pavement.
"Stay out of this company's business!" One of them threatened.
"Nu-uh!" The man said, getting up. "Your CEO is accepting money from fishy resources, and it's my DUTY to report this to the world."
"Leave it to the cops." With that, the door of the building closed.
"I will not be silenced!" The young man shouted. Once the two thugs were away, his demeanor changed somewhat.
"Alright.... that went well for a first time." He told himself. "I think I'm going for some coffee."
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:59 am

Public Name: Jezzebelle Jones
Private Name: Solok Siren
Hero/villian: villian
Appearance:
Normal- There are no more Hero's 721a83
Villian- There are no more Hero's 7819300
Powers (I will allow repeats of powers, but if it gets past 3 or 4 with the same power there will be no more usage of that power): She has 4 powers but only managed to learn 2 of them, telekinesis and multiply.Carries around a book of spells that occasionally helps her out
Bio/History: Jezzebelle's mother died when she was born. When she learn this she became very depressed and determined to make the people around her feel the same way. She feels guiltly that her mother is gone and she never met her. Currently she lives with her dad, step mom, and their daughter,Sonya. Secretly, Jezzebelle envied the relationship that sonya had with her mother, and often lashes out on sonya and her stepmother.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:35 am

Angel and his wife jessica eat dinner together like always before jessica gets ready to go to her night job at the 'super quickey' (gas station/express store) "bye honney" jessica says after she is ready to go to work
"good bye, see you when you get home" angel said sitting on the couch and turning on the telivision.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:14 am

Jezzebelle had just come out from school, tutoring was killing her, she despised her tutor. But she knew if she wanted to graduate she had to get her math grade up.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 am

angel flipped through the channels as his wife got in the car and pulled out of the driveway. she honked twice as she left as to say good bye and see you when i get home one last time. then she was off, driving the speed limit this time of course but on her way to work.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:39 am

Jezzebelle came to an intersection, it was a green light but she saw no cars so she decided to walk across the street.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:50 am

jessica was changing the sation from rock and roll to country (she dosent like rock, she prefers country) when she came across and intersection she looked up to see a person crossing the street and slammed on the breaks beeping the horn.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:02 am

Jezzebelle saw a car coming and used her telekinetics to throw the car into a lamp post,"oh well, dumb human" she said seeing the car crash while making it to the other side of the road.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:12 am

the car hit the lamp post and demolished it. It then rolled down a hill on the side of the road to land in a near-by river/lake.

A few hours later Police where on the scene and the news had been there as well

Angel was watching tv when the news intrupted the broadcast of CSI
"we appologyes for interupting your broad cast but we have news of a severe car crash on the I-36 highway where a blue Ford converdable was some how flung into a tree and rolled down a hil into the turrok lake.

angel thought nothing of it fore he had figured is wife would be at work by now.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:21 pm

((Whoa.... you guys move fast. Spare some taught for the girl at the other side of the globe.))

"So.... inspector." Xander asked, at the scene of the accident. "NO reason to suspect foul play?"
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:53 pm

(sorry)

Jezzebelle saw the local pizza shop was open and decided to go in
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:56 pm

"Get lost." The police said, as Xander groaned and turned away. Who knew finding some news around this planet was so hard?
"Whatever, I'm hungry." He said to himself, as he noticed a pizza shop. "Ooh, pizza, I could use a slice of that." He said, approaching the small restaurant and entering.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:15 pm

Jezzebelle went up to the cashier and ordered 2 slices of pepperoni
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:28 pm

angel was watching telivision and the interuption came back on "again... sorry to inturupt your broadcast but we have more news on the mysterious accident near the bridge on I-36.

"so officer herrings. is there any evidence of foul play in this 'accidedent'?"
"as of right now there verry well could be..." the officer trailed off
"im sorry i shouldnt have said that this interveiw is over." the officer left the sight of the camara
"well there you have it folks... there may be evidence of foul play in this so called accident" the reporter said "im Chetta youbetta... reportting for channel 21 news"

"we now return you to your regular broadcast"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:15 pm

The same broadcast was played on a small TV in the Pizzaria.
"Hey! That's not fair! I asked the same question and got shood off." Xander shouted out loud, getting angry. "But not again. Other then that reporter, I'm getting in the DETAILS." With that he stormed off.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:38 pm

((ill play as the roporter if you want))

angel watched his show feeling more and more weird about the accident that kept interupting his shows
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:53 pm

((To be fair, it's the police inspector Xin has the troubles with.))

Once more at the scene of the crime, Xander looked for the police inspector.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:56 pm

(ill play him then aswell but i had a funny thing for the reporter)

"didnt i tell you to get outta here kid?" the inspector said "now go on git!" the inspector was chatting with the reporter in a way that cannot be discribed by words (on this site... oh wait its not magix) exept for um emaginative passion if you will. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's Empty

Back to top Go down

There are no more Hero's
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing :: Role Playing Categories :: bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing-
Jump to: