bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing

role playing games and other fun stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There are no more Hero's

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

There are no more Hero's - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:32 am

"Wow, you're really into this." Xin said, before realising something. "Wait a minute, undercover group? Oppressed part of the community? This could be a journalistic gold-mine!" With that, he took a sketch pad out of his pocket, he started scribbling on it in a foreign language, most words immediately dissapearing, being saved on the device's memory. "Keep talking."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:50 am

"i will indeed tell you what a can for you notes but i can not tell you all of which on account, espeassially if we dont win, will ruin the group and we will all be arested. now on to buisness, if we do not win you will most likly be dead... but in the off chance you are not then you must never post this story untill the hero's are welcome again by the humans. is that clear Xin?"

(assuming you say yes)

"i am not happy to say it but i do have a connection with the police and they have said that one of their under cover agents he has meer duisguiesing abilities. went under cover as a villian to see if they were planning an attack on either the hero's that still remain or the entire human and alein race alike" angel continued after taking a sip from his miricale juice (thats the drinks, its anything as i stated before) "he was unfortuanatly killed in an accedent... so the police say... but thats to cover their butts... he was really killed by a verry highly ranked villian, he has AAA, named Jacob Herring." Pausing to let Xin write then continuing "his abilities are far better than both of yours... but i however am of the same ranking, AAA, my father" Angel said getting off track said "he was an AAA+, but thats beside the point. what we need to do is first figure out what is happening. thanks to you Xin, that will be allitle easier, asuming you can use your hologram projecter to look like any human you like right?" angel again paused but this time for dramatic efect. it didnt seem to work by the looks on thier faces. "have i lost any of you so far?"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 5:55 am

"Nope, got it." Xin answered, scribbling all of it down. "One problem. My holo-projector only can manage one image, and that's of Xander, my 'humanised' other self." He said.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:16 am

"that is only a minor problem" angel replyed with a wave of his hand. "we will just go to the super black market... i know its not a catchy name or anythin but it works. there they sell all things for hero's and villians alike" angel took a quick drink again then went into his bedroom and came back in kallak form "if you have secret forms then i suggest you use them because if a villian spots your normal form he will be sure to kill you next chance he get. why cant he just kill you there you ask? because if you fight at the super black market you and your entire race are there by banned from the market... do you know wat the others of your race would do to you if they were banned from their main place of shopping and work? i do not beilieve you want to know"

kallak sat at his kitchen table and wrote a note to his wife it read:
Honey, went out on buisness will be back
as soon as i can be back.
...................................love, Angel

"just a few things to say about the market" kallak said "one i am kallak, you are Xin"kallak looked at Xin " you will be what you will be if you even wish to go. it is prefered you dont but if you wish to you may. ok number 2" he said with two fingers up like a peace sign "if you are about to get in a fight either... dont... or take it out of the market area to what they call the disagreement ring... Xin you will need to go their and studdy for you will be taking place in such a tournament that will help you get into the villians trust zone. how you ask you will see. and finaly get what you need and make sure you dont let them haggle you up instead of down.. it is easy with the form of munny used there the more you give the less you are really giving. so 20 dollars would be 20000 dollars... get it? good now lets go" (there will be enimy looking for you when you get ther p-girl)
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:37 pm

"yes" Nuvell said
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:40 pm

((Nope.))

"Hold on there. I'm flattered with you being worried and all, but I'd like to choose for myself what to do or not. I'm a grown man, thank you." Xin said, crossing his arms. "And for your information, Unadar is a wealthy, advanced and largely independent planet, they wouldn't give two hoots about not being able to find work or shopping on this planet." Xin said. "Heck, ninety percent probably doesn't even know this place exists, and probably doesn't care either."
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 8:45 pm

Jezzebelle finally made it home, as she entered she heard saw the news once again."oh well, people die everyday" she said going upstairs to put her things away then left the house again to roam the streets
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:54 pm

"i did not say that your race would be mad or even there. i said that other peoples races would be there and some even live there for it is on a different planet. in a way." angel said "now are we ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:23 am

"Okay. So.... we're clear on this 'Just leave me be'-issue?" Xin asked.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:26 am

"Oh yes" angel said "but... if you wish to get this 'story' you want then you need to go under cover... correct?"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:27 am

"Uhm, duh?" Xin said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:53 am

Jezzebelle started observe the people
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:17 am

"but you must also understand, that you must listin to my directions unless you wish to be verry hurt and or sore, if not worse" angel said getting ready to leave "now let us go to the super black market"

kallak opened his back door into his fenced in back yard, it was a small yard but was big enough for a picnic table and a bbq grill and things of that nature. "is every one ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:21 am

Xin just sighed, holding his head. This guy treated him like some sort of clueless and helpless child.
"I can fetch for myself, dad." He said, rolling his eyes, before following.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:29 am

"assuming you mean fend" kallak said "im just trying to assure you safty so i dont get sued by the pro-hero actavists. personally i would like to just sit back and relax untill this blows over and what not but its been years since the countries bound together against hero's" kallak tapped his cane 8 or 9 times on the ground and portal appeared about half way down the back yard "well let us go then."
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:31 am

"yes" Nuvell said getting up and following ready for the worst
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:33 am

"There's insuring my safety, and there's smothering me so much you're inhibiting my freedom." Xin said. "You're doing the latter. How many times do I have to repeat? I'm a grown man, traveled all across the galaxy in the most dangerous areas. I KNOW how to handle myself."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:39 am

"none the less" kallak said "we must be gettting on and we must show no emotion what so ever"

kallak entered the super's black market and when he did he was emediatly stoped by a rather large man "can i help you?" he siad "acctually no" kallak said stamping is cane on his foot and walking by "but thank you for the help"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:41 am

"And what kind of nonsense is that?" Xin asked. "Not showing emotions.... I'm only part robot, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 4:44 am

Nuvell was a bit shocked at the violence but said nothing
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:05 am

kallak walked through the super's black market and found a stall for Xin "here Xin, you can find things from your planet" kallak said
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:08 am

"And why would I need that?" Xin asked. "I'm here for stories, not supplies."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:13 am

"to go under cover you need a new appearance do you not?" kallak said stoping at the stall "they will surely recongnize you from the news, yes they watch news too, and will know you are not a villian"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:16 am

"And this won't help." Xin said, taking a look at his planet's stuff. "These holo-projectors only work on one setting, I told you that. And there isn't another one here."
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:23 am

Jezzebelle lurked around, plotting an attack on somebody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

There are no more Hero's
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing :: Role Playing Categories :: bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing-
Jump to: