bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing

role playing games and other fun stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There are no more Hero's

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

There are no more Hero's - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:48 am

"those projector ma jigs" kallak said "are rare, are they not? do you know about getting rare things. they would not put them on display i am sure they will cost much money but they are sure to have at least one"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:50 am

"Stop talking like that." Xin said, getting seriously annoyed. "Hold on." With that, Xin talked to the shop-keeper in his own language.
((Cursive means Unadarian language.))
"Brother you have something to make my holographic device?" Xin asked, as the shop-keeper shook his head.
"Nope, sorry." The shop-keeper answered. Xin made a gestured that pretty much spelled 'See? Told ya.'
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:05 am

((thats ittalics so you know))

"you are not asking correctly, my friend" kallak said "and that is who i talk in this form, this i can not change"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:08 am

((Ah.... my bad.))

"You understand a word of that?" Xin asked the shop-keeper.
"No." The shop-keeper answered, shrugging. "Sir...." He started, talking to Kallak in a heavily accented voice. "I don't have what you seek."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:15 am

kallak took this as a challenge.

(no problem i figured you just typed the wrong word like i do sometimes)

kallak then took the shop keep aside talking to him...

a few moments later kallak came back. "you are indeed correct they do not have one right now" kallak said "but, however, they have a ship arriving in a few hours that will have at least one or two if not a few more. so what we must do is return just before they come and start bidding on it. untill then we may search the market and see what we may need, but try not to spend alot for the item will be expensive."
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:19 am

((Hold on.... this is getting confusing.... who's controlling the shop-keeper?))

Xin just sighed. "Why can't I just use my old disguise and put on a sweater with a hoodie?" He asked. "It's easier and cheaper."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:29 am

((you can as of now, so its not so confusing but keep the ship coming plz))

"it is allitle too riskey if they find another person undercover, one they shall kill him with ease and they shall no longer change the plan around again so they can comense with the plan. if price is the problem, i will buy the dusguise but when its over i will need it back."
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:32 am

"M'okay, fine." Xin said, giving in. "But still, if a guy from Krypton could get away with just glasses, why can't I get away with a holographic projection and a hooded sweater?"
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:40 am

"if it is indeed super man you speak of" kallak said walking slowly forward he is dead now. and he was killed by norms (normals)"

"norms are wat supers call normal people" said kallak quickly and quetly
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 6:41 am

"To bad...." Xin softly said.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:21 am

"indeed it is bad" kallak said speeding up alitle before stoping immediatly and looking at a stall thenn walking again.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:32 am

Jezzebelle went to a busy road and started to use her telekinese to crash cars
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:34 pm

"I'm going off on my own a bit, m'kay?" Xin said, walking to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:41 pm

"time to find bigger fish to fry" Jezzebelle said wlaking off from the collisions
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:42 pm

Not hearing a protest, Xin walked around, checking out stalls, people and other things, camera in hand, just in case something unusual happened.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:54 pm

(pgirl are you outside?)

Jezzebelle continued to walk
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:56 pm

((I'm in this thing called the Super-black market.....))
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:03 pm

(ok)

Jezzebelle decided to go to the Super-black market to pick up some items
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:17 am

(now introducing!!!)

Name: tygin (said how its spelled)
gender unknown
power: extremly strong almost super human and verry verry fat
weight 400+ pounds
height: 6' 0
bio: loves food. hates when people talk about food when they dont have any. extremly outraged when people dont listen or when he asks for food they dont give him any.

"go ahead indeed but return by time of the ships arrival" kallak said

tygin walked along the streets people moving out of the way for him. then he walked to some one who did not see him and he just bumped into them and 'steamrolled them' in a mannor of speaking.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:21 am

"Will do!" Xin said, still looking around, almost with a child-like curiosity.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:29 am

tygin walked to about 10 feet away from some one who didnt move(P-girl) pale

"why do you not move!?!?" tygin's voice boomed

it was at that moment that the ship had arived at the store with kallak already making a bid.... he than ran up and gave it to Xin before looking up at tygin "what.... did.... you do?" he said to Xin
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:32 am

((Sorry.....))

"Because...... it's my right to stand here?" Xin answered Tygin, before spotting Kallak. "Hi. I'm just standing here."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:12 am

( np but sorry for what?)

"this could work out well" kallak said "find a way to get him to go to the disagreement area after you put on this hollow thing a magig"

"MOVE FROM MY WAY!!!!" tygin said getting angry "and give me food as for your appology for being in my way!"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:14 am

((A hollow.... thingamajig? Wha....?))

"Not the brightest one, ain't he?" Xin muttered to himself. "Excuse me, kind Sir, but last time I checked, this was a public area." He told Tygin.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 2:17 am

(the thing, he cant remember what its called but the thing we came here for mainly the holograhp projector or what ever it is. and no he isent that bright)

"DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM!?" tygin shouted " I AM TYGIN. the chapion of the disagreement area. come there and i will show you."

Last edited by angel123 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are no more Hero's   There are no more Hero's - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

There are no more Hero's
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing :: Role Playing Categories :: bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing-
Jump to: