bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing

role playing games and other fun stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demolition Ball

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 7:19 am

In downtown Chicago a tournament has started, 32 competitors has entered but only 16 will pass to the preliminaries, and of those 16 they will be taking a trip to where the real competition will be held in Honolulu, Hawaii. Friends, families, enemies are all welcomed to join, but only the best will win.

Objective: Remove the Red Ball from your opponents belt(basically its a leather belt with a red ball, looks just like a tennis ball but red, on the back of it. which means the red ball is near the opponents butt.)

Two opponents enter the ring, they both attach the belts to their waste and have the red ball attacked to the back of them. The first person who successfully remove the wins the round.

PRIZES:
1st prize is 10,000
2nd prize is 5,000
3rd prize is 2,000
4th prize is 1,000

Character Name:
Background:
Appearence: if you want you could use this site to show the appearence
--- CHARACTER DESIGN

Character Name: Jezzebelle Jones
Fighting Background: Green belt Karate, Gymnastics
Background:Jezzebelle's mother died when she was born. When she learn this she became very depressed and determined to make the people around her feel the same way. She feels guiltly that her mother is gone and she never met her. Currently she lives with her dad, step mom, and their daughter,Sonya. Secretly, Jezzebelle envied the relationship that sonya had with her mother, and often lashes out on sonya and her stepmother.
Appearence: Demolition Ball 721a83
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:41 am

Character Name: Angel Jacobs
Fighting Background: Black belt and a master samuri
Background: was raised as a martial artist and learned the ways of the samuri since he was 13
Appearence:
Demolition Ball 272987
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:16 am

Character Name: Martin
Fighting Background: karate and other martial arts
Background: scared of being attacked so lernt to defend himself
Appearence: brown hair and eyes and is fairly well built
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:44 am

marty just so you know all you have to do is click on the pic of the avatar and you can make one of your own.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:46 am

ima wait at least one more day before we start, im advertising the forum on other sites to see if we get any new/ more members
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:21 am

ok we will wait untill that day then.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:13 pm

Registration has just started an all entrants sighed up and got their number, soon to face their competitor to see if they have what it takes to make it to the next round and enjoy the trip to Hawaii.

Jezzebelle was excited that she could get off of work to try to participate in the contest. All of her friends were rather busy, so unless she made it through the qualifying round there would be no chance of her getting any support. After registering, she went to the room where all of the other competitors waited until they had all 32.'i sure hope i make it pass the qualifying round, it would sure suck not to progress in the competition.' she thought as an interview went around asking the people why they wanted to join the competition.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:15 am

angel signed up and went into the room. he the sat down on a bench.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:42 pm

the interviewer went up to angel,"so tell everybody who you are and why you are entering"
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:08 am

Martin signed up
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:11 am

"i am here for the money, the fame, and to proof to every one that i am the best of the best" angel said after standing up "and thats it... but not in that order"
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:36 am

The interviewer went over to jezzebelle,"so why are you here..." jezzebelle looked up,"im here to see how far along i go in this competition and also for the prize money"
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:41 am

"see if i comment to you any more" angel said sitting back down "dont even thank me for the interveiw"
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 am

the announcer went over to martin,"so why did you sign up?"
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:30 am

"well i joined to test myself and to see what i can do" Martin said
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 11:12 pm

the interviewer walked off into a different direction. Jezzebelle went up to Martin,"nice response"
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:59 am

"thanks" Martin said
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:32 pm

"hi, im jezzebelle...and you are" asked Jezzebelle
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:12 am

"Martin" Martin replied
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:55 am

"see look at that dont thank no one... when i win i aint talkin to you.. ya stupid b-" angel stoped talking when he seen jessibelle. 'she's cute' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demolition Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolition Ball   Demolition Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

Demolition Ball
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing :: Role Playing Categories :: bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing-
Jump to: