bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing

role playing games and other fun stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Heist

Go down 
+2
P-girl
Darak
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

The Great Heist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 6:31 am

"ill take this driver with me" angel said pointing at trevor "we can go in a seprate car right?"
Back to top Go down
Darak
newb
newb

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:26 am

"Theres a SUV and a stolen Peacekeepr car out the back"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 5:39 pm

"Good, can we go now?" Ichigo asked. He was getting a bit impatient. Why didn't they discuss this BEFORE the big night?
Back to top Go down
Darak
newb
newb

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:15 pm

"ok hotshot your so eager to go your leading the sniper and his driver" he through the peackeepers car keys to him and sent Trevor and the sniper off with him while the rest of the gang jumped in the van. The van quickly screeched off into the night. Daniel looked at the hacker who was seated beside him "see if you can hook up a secure channel for us to talk over"
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Trevor got in the other car and put his seatbelt on, he placed his gun on the dashboard,"chop chop" he siad watching the sniper get inthe car then they pulled off and followed the van.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:55 pm

"It's moments like these I actually miss working for the government." Ichigo muttered, sighing and holding his head. "Whatever, I want an 'aye' from my Sniper and Driver here." He asked around. "No hands, doesn't work for a blind person."

Last edited by P-girl on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:00 pm

"how the hell your going to help us if your blind...thats like dead weight" trevor said.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:02 pm

"For one, I'm the best hacker out there. Two: I probably know things nobody in this group knows, and three." Ichigo smirked. "I know a thing or two about leadership our actual leader doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:06 pm

"how do you even get around" asked trevor
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:07 pm

"I said I was blind, not some kind of helpless child." Ichigo said. "Really now, that's just demeaning to think like that."
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:10 pm

"its not demeaning, i just didnt know...that or i wasnt paying attention...i tend to space off" replied trevor.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:12 pm

"It isn't that noticable most of the time." Ichigo said. It was true, he didn't have cane, or sunglasses.... and his unfocussed eyes were hidden by a fringe of his hair. "But I DO need some guidance from time to time......" Man, he hated to admit he needed help.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:20 pm

"ok,cool...we can definately help you when you need it, but for now i think your riding with the others...im taking the sniper...i think."
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:43 pm

"Let's ask our leader 'bout that, 'kay?" Ichigo said.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:25 am

"chill both of you" angel said "we were assigned to this squad we will stay in this squad untill he says otherwise" angel pushed some sunglasses on his face to cover his eyes from the sun.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:30 am

"We were chill." Ichigo said, shrugging. "Anyways.... onto the building."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:35 am

"he never did say how far it was away i gotta get set up before they arrive or i wont be able to do anything" angel said "hey hacker, did you get that comunications link up yet?"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:37 am

"What communications link? I usually do that when we arrive." Ichigo said, pointing at the cables from his neck. "I need a solid connection, therefore I need to stay stationairy."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:49 am

"he said to get it up" angel said "so do it when we are at a stop light unless your not good enough."
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:52 am

"'Sta.tio.na.ry. Ever heard of that word?" Ichigo said. "Alright, let's take the intelligence down a notch. I need to STAY STILL."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:01 am

"so your saying your not good enought to do it at a stoplight?" angel asked looking at him through his shades "an old late friend of mine could hack anything any where moving or not but i didnt expect you to be as good as him but i atleast figured you could hack at a stop light." angel then turned and faced front again.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:05 am

"You goddamn Smartass!" Ichigo said. "Think! I need cables for my connection. Therefore, it ISN'T wireless and therefore I NEED AN ENTRY POINT!" He shouted, having enough and losing it. "LIKE THE ONES AT THE BUILDING WE'RE SUPPOSED TO INFILTRATE! Do cars have entry points?! NO! Does that mean I'm a bad hacker?! HELL NO! YOU ARE SUCH A MORON I'm SURPRISED YOU DIDN'T CHOKE ON YOUR OWN DROOL LONG AGO!"
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:09 am

angel took his knife and put it up to the hackers throat "what did you call me?" he said with a nasty tone. "i might not have known about your hacker stuff but have you ever killed any one? huh i didnt think so... and if you have, have you done it at such a distance that without a scope you wouldnt even be able to see them?"
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 am

"Kind of a vapid point to make to someone without vision." Ichigo said, before taking out his pocket knife and attempting to point it at Angel. "But I'm willing to give killing a try."
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:13 am

"i dug up a file on you" angel said "you werent always blind, and if your gonna point a knife at someone point it at them" angel continued moving his hand, with the knife infront of him "anyways theres a car phone. no good leader would put a hacker in a car without a way to connect to the internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Heist   The Great Heist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Heist
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing :: Role Playing Categories :: bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing-
Jump to: