bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing

role playing games and other fun stuff

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing

Go down 
+5
mightymarty2
Terriordx32
P-girl
angel123
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
newb
newb
Admin

Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:03 am

Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing, a simple site me and my friends designed for role players who love to role play. We also have games to play or create, Submit some of your fan made videos from any anime. Got a fan-fiction? Post it here, i have one and will sure be sharing it with everybody...We just hope everybody can meet new friends, have fun and make some super crazy stories...^_^
Back to top Go down
https://blumatrix.rpg-board.net
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:08 am

i just wanted to say hi and that i have rped before i am acctually one of the creators of this forum but dont get intimidated. lol not like you would. i like to do alot of rp's aswell as read some fanfictions.
Back to top Go down
P-girl
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
P-girl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:18 am

Hi. I guess no introduction is needed for me. P-girl reporting.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:22 am

Welcome p-girl. you are free to roam the site and do what ever you like just read the rules and have fun and thank you for joining.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:23 am

As angel said...WELCOME,
hope you enjoy yourself...and if you have any ideas...pitch them
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:45 am

Hi, no introduction needed here either
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:54 am

well welcom and feel free to check out the site
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu
fresh meat
fresh meat
Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:29 am

Since i'm unsure of whether to put the introduction in this thread (a standard which some forums i've been on has used)or in a separate thread, i'l put it here just in case. So yeah:

1) I'm 17 years old(turning 18 9.3.09/March 9th, 2009)
2) I'm very attentive when it comes to using correct grammar, at least on my part, though I do have times when I may have grammatical errors.
3) I like: video game music, trance and bagpipe music.
4) I'm open to constructive criticism regarding my posts and any eventual roleplays/plots, and I find "pointless criticism" laughable(seriously though, if you're gonna criticize my grammar/plotline/roleplay(s), at least tell me what and why it is you're criticizing it in the first place. Telling me to better my grammar, for example, without telling me what parts of my grammar I should improve will only result in me doing absolutely nothing to improve my grammar in the first place).
5) I like symmetric pictures/backgrounds/things, no seriously, I do.
6) I have Asperger syndrome and attention-deficit disorder.

So yeah, I guess that just about concludes my introduction.
Back to top Go down
angel123
wanna be
wanna be
angel123

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:38 am

its nice to meet you and welcome to blu matrix roleplaying we are normally friendly so you wont have to deal with alot of critisizm. if you havent noticed i dont prefer it but i often have gramatical errors in my typing. any way welcome to the website.
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:49 am

welcome to the forum...i hope you enjoy your time here and make/join some cool forums
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu
fresh meat
fresh meat
Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:19 am

Well, I've joined several other forums, and i've also kinda made severa of my own(some IPBFree forums, some FreePowerBoards forums and some other forums, all of them in disuse due to me not remembering what any of their names were, except one <.<)
Back to top Go down
Terriordx32
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
Terriordx32

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:58 am

what kinda rp genres are you into?
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:43 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Breana
newb
newb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 1:41 pm

Hey! I just joined. Smile I'm Breana (fullmoon on MC). Obviously, I'm female. I'm currently thirteen (turning fourteen on June 30) and asian (Chinese). My grammar is so-so. I often make typo's when typing fast though. Before I end this post, let me mention that I love anime, manga, and asian dramas. I also do web design.

// END OF my "I" ramble //
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm

welcome, though i am not sure who comes on anymore
Back to top Go down
Breana
newb
newb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:43 am

O_O That is not good. When was the last post?
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:47 pm

I am not sure
Back to top Go down
Zhanneel
newb
newb
Zhanneel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Haha, I'm not sure what I'm doing here. I think I got sick of MC being down right now. So anyway, Hi, I'm Zhanneel ^^.
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:55 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Zhanneel
newb
newb
Zhanneel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:59 am

Thanks Marty =)
Back to top Go down
mightymarty2
learning the ropes
learning the ropes
mightymarty2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:41 pm

thats ok
Back to top Go down
Penitent Soul
newb
newb

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:50 pm

Hey guys, i was looking through Gryff High on the onRPG forums and i noticed the link, i don't know if this is invite only? but if not i would like to jump in and RP with the lot of you. Cool

Anyways, to introduce myself:
I am 14 years old, turning 15 in August.
I have been roleplaying for about 5 or 6 years now, maybe more, it is hard to keep track, heh.
I am American (White)
I am pretty experienced when it comes to roleplaying and writing, and even though i am not a complete Grammar/punctuation Nazi that demands perfection, i do enjoy roleplaying with semi-experienced roleplayers, though as long as i am roleplaying it doesn't matter much.
I skateboard and bodybuild, not like that really matters, but it seems others have included things like this in their introductions, so i figured i would too. lol!
I guess that's it.

So i hope i can get to know everyone here and enter into an enjoyable roleplaying experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing   Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bLu MatRIX rOLe-PLaYing :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: